Merger Notification - Announcement according to § 10 Cartel Act

Neovia Gruppe; TLC Logistics Graz GmbH; TLC Logistik IIz GmbH - BWB/Z-5127 | Bundeswettbewerbsbehörde

Neovia Gruppe; TLC Logistics Graz GmbH; TLC Logistik IIz GmbH



On 27.11.2020 the Austrian Federal Competition Authority was notified of the following merger:

Planned purchase process

Neovia Logistics Holdings Ltd, Hamilton, Bermuda intends to acquire through an Austrian acquisition vehicle 100% of the shares in TLC Logistik Graz, 8042 Graz and 1% of the shares in TLC Logistik Ilz, 8262 Ilz (the remaining 99% of which is held by TLC Logistics Graz). Both companies are active in the field of contract logistics.

Business sector concerned: Warehousing and support activities for transportation, ÖNACE Code H.52 and Service activities incidental to land transportation, ÖNACE Code H.52.21.

Industry sector: H - Verkehr und Lagerei

Deadline for bringing in an application pursuant to § 11(1) Cartel Act will end on 28.12.2020.

Entrepreneurs whose legal or economic interests are affected by the merger can bring in a written statement at the Federal Competition Authority or the Federal Cartel Prosecutor within 14 days from publication date.

Note: The intervening party has no right to a certain treatment of the statement and will not gain a party position.

Non-prohibition of the merger

The Federal Competition Authority and the Federal Cartel Prosecutor have not applied for examination of the merger by the Cartel Court. The standstill obligation (§ 17 (1) Cartel Act) ends with effect from 29.12.2020 .

back to list